Sign in to follow this  
iAMxSHOWTIME

Blastoise x Vaporeon GX

iAMxSHOWTIME

So, this is a little spicy list I've been testing for almost a week now. It's very consistent(7 out of 10 starts) at getting T2 3-5 energy on a Vaporeon with often times 2 Blastoise in play with a Guzma to Target anything I want Thanks to jirachi. The lost March matchup is kinda bad due to the Vape man being weak to grass. I thought about finding space for glaceon or for volc prism As a tech for that matchup. Otherwise, this list has the potential to be a OHKO deck because in matchups against tag team gx's(pikarom specifically) I've gotten 7 energy on a Vaporeon and took 2 3-prize KO while only losing one Vaporeon. And let's not forget about the Hydrating Drops ability to heal 30 damage from the active waterMon with each Vaporeon in play.. anyway, check out the list. Test it out, give feedback, if you wanna play, feel free to add me @********************** for the look.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 3 Eevee SUM 101

* 3 Jirachi PR-SM SM161

* 3 Squirtle TEU 22

* 3 Vaporeon-GX PR-SM SM172

* 3 Blastoise TEU 25

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 2 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188

* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120

* 2 Switch SUM 132

* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134

* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129

* 3 Cynthia UPR 119

* 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123

* 4 Guzma BUS 115

* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 1 Judge FLI 108

* 3 Escape Board UPR 122

##Energy - 13

* 13 Water Energy 12

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

iAMxSHOWTIME

Another version with Fairy Ninetales GX, Memory and Rainbow energy and no Jirachi. Much more teched out.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 4 Eevee SUM 101

* 2 Alolan Ninetales-GX LOT 132

* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

* 3 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

* 3 Squirtle TEU 22

* 1 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 150

* 2 Glaceon-GX PR-SM SM147

* 2 Vaporeon-GX PR-SM SM172

* 3 Blastoise TEU 25

##Trainer Cards - 25

* 3 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188

* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120

* 1 Switch CES 147

* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134

* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119

* 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123

* 3 Guzma BUS 115

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 1 Judge FLI 108

##Energy - 14

* 12 Water Energy 12

* 1 Memory Energy LOT 194

* 1 Fairy Energy 18

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

SuperStone

Honestly, I really like this idea.  Historically, 3x ratio attacks have only been on pokemon difficult to get out, but this baby can come flying from a single attachment.  To me, the second list seems like the better of the two.  It seems dangerously low on supporters, though- especially for a deck that could use mah baby Crasher Wake.  ;) Another thing to consider is wishful baton- it is very weak, of course, to field blower, but even one successful use would basically earn a free KO.

What pokemon is the memory energy for?  I'm not really seeing its usefulness.  

Also, it may not be a good idea to split your evolution so.  Maybe two vaporeon is all you need, but if it's the deck's main attacker it seems to me that having more of it than glaceon would be beneficial.

The other thing I would do is look for ways to put more energy on the top of the deck.  That could be with mallow, or... Well drat, I guess that's not very applicable in Standard right now.  I really wish they would reprint Research Record or something like it- it would seriously buff this deck.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this