[GENERAL] Sudden connectivity issues?

• Please log in to reply

05 February 2019 - 03:00 PM

Cavitees

Rookie Trainer

• Cavitees

So last night around midnight, PTGO just wouldn't connect! It still wouldn't connect online when I woke up. I opened it as an admin and it ran fine- but I'm still getting a dropped connection while I play. 

According to the site, the server is up and running. The game worked fine until all of a sudden! Is this something I can fix or do I have to wait it out?

06 February 2019 - 11:48 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

So last night around midnight, PTGO just wouldn't connect! It still wouldn't connect online when I woke up. I opened it as an admin and it ran fine- but I'm still getting a dropped connection while I play. 

According to the site, the server is up and running. The game worked fine until all of a sudden! Is this something I can fix or do I have to wait it out?

Hello Cavitees, 

Thank you for bringing this up.

It seems like you may need a complete reinstall of the game. Please do it following these steps

If reinstalling the game does not sort out the issue, please submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after singing in.

Hope this helps!

I'm also editing the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. Thank you!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.