LF Lost march deck offering packs

• Please log in to reply

04 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

TomAbz

Novice Trainer

• TomAbz
In looking for the cards to make up a lost march deck. Just need to know what packs you want in advance so that I can arrange to get them in game.

4 - 4 - 4 Jumpluff Line
4 Trumbeak
4 Natu
2 Marshadow GX
1 Oranguru
1 Ditto Prism Star

4 Lost Blender
4 Professor Elm Research
4 Cynthia
some net ball and best ball

1 super boost energy prism star

Also looking for cards in a passimian deck:

3 Shrine of punishment
1 Tapu Lele promo
4 Tapu Koko Promo
2-2 Slugma Macargo line
4 Counter energy
3 Let loose marshadow

05 February 2019 - 06:33 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Mind if I make a suggestion?  With booster packs to trade (GRI, etc.), it's always best (or most economical) to place your own trades in Public Offers.  Usually you'll get quicker results too.

If it's been a while since you've played, you're probably asking yourself, "How much do I offer though?"  That's the trick, for all of us, eh?  With the Trading Companies shuttered up, most players have come to rely on (1) searching the buy/sell offers in-game, and (2) using the OU7C4ST price guide to double-check.  You can google that one.  But don't hesitate to ask for "price checks" on some of the more difficult cards, if you don't find trades by asking here.

Edited by RobRatt, 05 February 2019 - 06:36 AM.

05 February 2019 - 03:53 PM

TomAbz

Novice Trainer

• TomAbz
Ok cool I have about 20 Guardians Rising Packs available I guess it's worth a try.

What happened to all the trading companies?

And it's true I stopped playing after buzzswole and zoroark took over the format and expanded was a bit silly

But I see they have banned a few cards in expanded and standard has entered a new rotation so wanted to give it a go

Edited by TomAbz, 05 February 2019 - 03:55 PM.