1. In the statistics section, do trainer battles and/or "test deck" battles count toward damage done, damage taken, games played, upset wins, etc.? Or only "versus" (and possibly tournament) matches? ********** the latter.)
2. Is a win or loss *by concession* treated any differently than a "normal" win or loss for statistical purposes?
3. Excluding situations where a card that keys off a specific turn order, is it generally thought to be more advantageous to go first or second? Or does it just depend on your deck?
4. When you enter a tournament and are waiting for it to fill up, and then leave, are your tickets refunded? Or are they gone for good?
5. Is it known how the game determines which player is "favored" in a given match? Is it just based on weaknesses (e.g. fire vs. grass), or does it include things like # of GX cards, player's overall record, etc.? Or is it one of those "nobody really knows" things?
6. What's the point to "leveling up" in each energy type? Do you just get additional "bling" (deck covers, coins, etc.?)