Improving Attacking Animation

• Please log in to reply

11 March 2019 - 07:30 PM

taylor35love

Rookie Trainer

• taylor35love

i agree with you and i am now following this thread bc i think its time we got new animations for the attacks

12 March 2019 - 04:40 PM

Anexpor

Novice Trainer

• Anexpor
these attack sprites is easy to make you can do it

[url="******************************************************"]******************************************************[/url]

[url="****************************************************"]****************************************************[/url]

[url="***********************************************************"]***********************************************************[/url]

[url="*********************************************************"]*********************************************************[/url]

[url="**********************************************************"]**********************************************************[/url]

[url="**********************************************************"]**********************************************************[/url]

14 March 2019 - 01:01 PM

Anexpor

Novice Trainer

• Anexpor

You can add mini graphic mod for fast and quick gamers like this :  Cards shouldn't moving when using moves and only hits small type attack + putting dmg counters(like as alazakam-ex, trevenant break moves)

Edited by Anexpor, 14 March 2019 - 01:02 PM.

14 March 2019 - 07:09 PM

Otakutron

Veteran Trainer

• Otakutron

Hit the wrong button... my bad. XP  Don't think I can delete this and I really don't have anything to add to the discussion. >.>

Edited by Otakutron, 14 March 2019 - 07:10 PM.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

15 March 2019 - 08:08 PM

Anexpor

Novice Trainer

• Anexpor

you can examine Pokémon Card Game Asobikata DS too for smooth attack animations and playing

15 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

you can examine Pokémon Card Game Asobikata DS too for smooth attack animations and playing

You can't really compare a Nintendo proprietary game with this Online app.  They have different mechanics.  The PTCGO game is done with the Unity game engine, and has to comply with the requirements of Android, iPad, Mac, and Windows systems.

You've made it very clear that you'd like improved attack animations.  Personally I would rather turn them off completely, and just play the game.  The vast majority of players either don't care, or don't want different (more) animations.

In the larger view, with the development budget, there are about 10 things that should take priority over these graphics (fixing the existing bugs, better in-game rewards, comprehensive statistics, a decent tutorial, improved trading and search, etc., etc.).

Edited by RobRatt, 15 March 2019 - 08:42 PM.

21 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

NearKira

Rookie Trainer

• NearKira

Attack animations have been the same for a while now. I think the steel type attacking animation is pretty good but every attack could use an improvement and maybe be similar to the attack name. Example - Venusaur using solar beam shows an actual beam from the card maybe. Will probably take a lot of effort.

21 March 2019 - 02:03 PM

Charchou

Rookie Trainer

• Charchou

i playing game for 3 years but game already same attacking animations. the gameboy version of this game have much more good animations like fireball - thunderbolt - hydro pump - solar beams. please rework animations and add throwing or burst - spray like attacks.

Agreed, diversified attack animations would add some spice to the game!

21 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

Texas994a

Rookie Trainer

• Texas994a

Yeah, i think that the animation should be improved, they are pretty ugly rn and they just make lose time