Sign in to follow this  
RobRatt

Anyone know where these cards come from?

RobRatt

Two cards were added to the game today -- holo versions of existing cards (alternate?).

* Gyarados, Burning Shadows 33

* Raichu, Burning Shadows 41

Google is being uncooperative.  Does anyone here know where they come from, or what product they're a part of?

ALSO, it was reported earlier that when you open the Team Up prerelease kit (Build & Battle Box), it redeems a holo Erika's Hospitality.  This card should be the non-foil version.  Can anyone confirm this from their opening?

Edited by RobRatt

SandaledOtter

ALSO, it was reported earlier that when you open the Team Up prerelease kit (Build & Battle Box), it redeems a holo Erika's Hospitality.  This card should be the non-foil version.  Can anyone confirm this from their opening?

All the Erikas I got from those (just 2) were indeed foil-art variants (not the normal, reverse, or FA).

Edited by SandaledOtter
  • Upvote 2

Jammer87

I can't find any trace of holo version of those in real-life in terms of the mentioned cards to prove those cards are released in a product that is available in stores alongside the newest expansion.

Gyarados from Burning Shadows...

Raichu from Burning Shadows...

The only possible product that would make sense for them would be new Battle Arena decks, and/or blisters... But I don't see any trace of such a release that contains those said cards, so it's likely an erroneous addition... 

Edited by Jammer87

LordKieta

There are new blisters in my Target and Walmart that include 1 Team Up pack, 1 Non Foil Burning Shadows Magikarp/Pikachu and 1 Special Foil Burning Shadows Gyarados/Raichu and a code. 

• Upvote 2

RobRatt
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, LordKieta said:

There are new blisters in my Target and Walmart that include 1 Team Up pack, 1 Non Foil Burning Shadows Magikarp/Pikachu and 1 Special Foil Burning Shadows Gyarados/Raichu and a code. 

Next time I'm shopping, I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Thank you Kieta for solving this mystery.

You're the best.  If we could fill our Community with players like you, I might even give up Netflix to play more Pokémon.  :D 

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this