Guys please help Im new and i have a big problem

• Please log in to reply

30 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

Ninjewzz

Rookie Trainer

• Ninjewzz
I recently just got this game and was sent a few packs from the game, after opening some i found a Tapu Lele GX! So I then tried to put it in the mental might pack, replacing it with another card, but it wont allow me to use this deck so when i check it out there is screen that tells me the only card i can use in the deck i made was tapu lele. Guys I need help im still a noob so can you tell me if thats normal please?

30 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

ShannonBK

Junior Trainer

• ShannonBK

You can't modify theme decks. Mental Might is going to remain as it is to play only theme mode.

If you wanna modify a theme deck you first have to copy the deck in the deck manager label in the theme decks spot and then the same deck will show as Mental Might0 in the expanded mode because it is an expanded deck. You can modify that new deck to play in versus mode.

Edited by ShannonBK, 30 January 2019 - 05:20 PM.

30 January 2019 - 07:17 PM

dagaturnerman16

Rookie Trainer

• dagaturnerman16
She's right

30 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

You can't modify theme decks. Mental Might is going to remain as it is to play only theme mode.

If you wanna modify a theme deck you first have to copy the deck in the deck manager label in the theme decks spot and then the same deck will show as Mental Might0 in the expanded mode because it is an expanded deck. You can modify that new deck to play in versus mode.

All true.

You'll find that the deck doesn't work very well outside Theme mode with just that change, though.

In fact, Mental Might will no longer do very well even in Theme mode, except against the AIs you've used it with.

When you have collected 500 tokens, buy one of the most recent Theme decks, like the newest Fire deck Blazing Volcano) or the Fighting deck Mach Strike. Use it (them) to enter Theme tournaments (Events) whenever you have tickets.

Tapu Lele GX is one of the more important cards you can include in a deck, so don't give it away for anything.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!