Game minimizing / no graphics bug since today's update.

• Please log in to reply

30 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

TheInternal

Rookie Trainer

• TheInternal

Twice now, I've been playing versus mode using a theme deck and the game suddenly does a minimizing animation... and the graphics are gone. Alt Tabbing doesn't bring it back. sound is still going and my opponent is clearly taking their turn after my action window times out. It looks like I'm just on my windows desktop. No game graphics are visible at all. No visible window for the game. Clicking the game icon in my windows 10 taskbar does nothing. It's happened twice today since updating this morning. Never happened before. Playing on my Surface Go 128GB SSD model.

30 January 2019 - 03:19 PM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi TheInternal

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing. For specific instructions on how to do a full uninstallation of the TCGO Windows Client, please see this FAQ article: http://support.pokem...7&redirect=trueand after uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.

If that does not solve the issue, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 February 2019 - 04:44 AM

TheInternal

Rookie Trainer

• TheInternal

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, including trying a different drive and folder name for the new installation, as well as deleting all preferences and settings on uninstall. The issue persists, and happens seemingly random in both versus matches and in trainer challenges. I'm startled that such a massive bug is present / hasn't been immediately addressed.

I'll try submitting a ticket like you suggest.