Sign in to follow this  
snepaiberlioz

Pokemon Survery

snepaiberlioz

Hi everyone, I'm a final year university student, my reserach topic is on innovation iwthin a brand community. As pokemon is a well established brand with such a large following, I wanted to use it as the basis of my study, so I've created a survery here that only takes 7-10 mins (shorter if you're quick) to get the community members thoughts on whether this community is innovative or not. Would much appreciate if you could fill out this survery! Many thanks in advance :)

(Survery link posted below)

Note: Your name or email will not be asked and you will remain completely annoymous

Edited by snepaiberlioz
  • Downvote 1

Chasista

Sites outside Pokémon official's cannot be advertised here. Even if the intentions are to bring the peace to world.

A way to protect the kids (and not so kids) from potential threats and bad influences from the net

Maybe you can try other non-official Pokémon forums.

Mod_GuruLot

Hi everyone, I'm a final year university student, my reserach topic is on innovation iwthin a brand community. As pokemon is a well established brand with such a large following, I wanted to use it as the basis of my study, so I've created a survery here that only takes 7-10 mins (shorter if you're quick) to get the community members thoughts on whether this community is innovative or not. Would much appreciate if you could fill out this survery! Many thanks in advance :) (Survery link posted below) ******************************************************** Note: Your name or email will not be asked and you will remain completely annoymous

Hello snepaiberlioz,

Thank you for your creating a survey about Pokémon, but please remember that posting links to non-official Pokemon URL's is against the forum rules.

RobRatt

Hi everyone, I'm a final year university student, my reserach topic is on innovation iwthin a brand community. As pokemon is a well established brand with such a large following, I wanted to use it as the basis of my study, so I've created a survery here that only takes 7-10 mins (shorter if you're quick) to get the community members thoughts on whether this community is innovative or not. Would much appreciate if you could fill out this survery! Many thanks in advance :)

(Survery link posted below)

Note: Your name or email will not be asked and you will remain completely annoymous

Oh c'mon. Is anybody supposed to believe this is legitimate? A "final year university student" who can't spell, punctuate, or use grammar properly? If he's going to spam us, at least bait the hook without the point showing.

SuperStone

A "final year university student" who can't spell, punctuate, or use grammar properly?

Meh.  That wouldn't really surprise me.  But I guess we don't get to find out. :P 

"Welcome to the Anacia city gym, where we tailor each workout to the individual.  For example, these dumbells have custom weight increments and handgrips for one of our regulars, a woman named Jana.   And this; this body ball is for Rick.  Y'see, Rick rolls."

Sign in to follow this