I-m sorry to hear you experienced this issue with the TCGO application. There are a couple of possible solutions, and though you may have tried some, I'll list them all.
First, go into your Applications folder and open the 'Pokémon Online Trading Card Game' folder. Move the application from this to the main Applications folder and then delete the empty TCGO folder. If this does not work, then please proceed to try a 'full' uninstall by following these specific steps:
1. Delete your TCGO folder (along with any downloaded installers/versions of the game).
2. Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
3. Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any Pokémon related folders you find.
4. From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
If you still encounter the same issue, please try the following:
1. Go to the Applications folder and the Pokémon Online Trading Card Game folder.
2. Right-click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents.'
3. In the resulting folder, go into 'Contents' and then 'MacOS'
4. There will be a file called Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Launch this file. It will open a terminal which will run before the game launches.
You should then be able to close the Terminal and run the game as normal. If your issue persists, please confirm that you meet the minimum requirements for the TCGO (found on the download page), and then provide us with a System Snapshot so that we can investigate this issue further. You can do this by:
1. Go to Applications > Utilities > System Profiler/Information.
2. When the application has finished compiling the data, click File and then Save/Save As.
3. Save the file to your desktop and attach it to your reply here.
Then, please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!