ZuoHeng

Rookie Trainer

• ZuoHeng

And how about the price?(LT) :)

29 January 2019 - 09:48 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Xerneas sets #1 and #2 are tradable, as well as Yveltal sets #1 and #2.

Xerneas #3 and Yveltal #3 were never released.

Price on these sets is another matter.  As with all gameplay items, the rarer ones can fluctuate wildly.  Some guys ask "for the moon" if they can.  When I found mine, they were going for 25-35 value for #1 sets, and 30-40 for #2 sets.

They don't show up very often in Public trading these days.  It's only when items show up consistently that we can say, "This is the current market value."  Anything else is speculation, or guys who own them claiming, "I want your Rolls Royce for my set."

Edited by RobRatt, 29 January 2019 - 10:28 PM.

29 January 2019 - 10:07 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

It just dawned on me, you may be asking about the Xerneas gameplay set from that Premium Trainer XY Collection (promo box).  Are you referring to the set with all of the alternate-art Trainers in it?

Yes, they are easily obtained, and tradable.  That promo box came out a little over a year ago, and the gameplay set is inexpensive, maybe just a few packs.  Just a guess? ...I wouldn't pay more than 2-3 value for them (if that).

Edited by RobRatt, 29 January 2019 - 10:30 PM.

30 January 2019 - 04:21 AM

ZuoHeng

Rookie Trainer

• ZuoHeng

It just dawned on me, you may be asking about the Xerneas gameplay set from that Premium Trainer XY Collection (promo box). Are you referring to the set with all of the alternate-art Trainers in it?

Yes, they are easily obtained, and tradable. That promo box came out a little over a year ago, and the gameplay set is inexpensive, maybe just a few packs. Just a guess? ...I wouldn't pay more than 2-3 value for them (if that).

Sorry,I mean the Avatar , my fault..........

Edited by ZuoHeng, 30 January 2019 - 04:22 AM.

30 January 2019 - 04:57 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Sorry,I mean the Avatar , my fault..........

Got me on that one.  It was my misunderstanding.  Maybe one of the better players will know the answer.

It's kind of cool, isn't it?

I can tell you this much.  I've never seen anyone wearing one.  Nor have I seen it offered in Public trading.  I've had the Hat from that set marked "For Want" for a long time (along with a bunch of Avatar items), and check daily.  My guess is that it might have been available -- IF AT ALL -- as an in-game promo, or on the website, and is probably not tradable.

Edited by RobRatt, 30 January 2019 - 05:04 AM.

30 January 2019 - 05:31 AM

ZuoHeng

Rookie Trainer

• ZuoHeng

Got me on that one.  It was my misunderstanding.  Maybe one of the better players will know the answer.

It's kind of cool, isn't it?

I can tell you this much.  I've never seen anyone wearing one.  Nor have I seen it offered in Public trading.  I've had the Hat from that set marked "For Want" for a long time (along with a bunch of Avatar items), and check daily.  My guess is that it might have been available -- IF AT ALL -- as an in-game promo, or on the website, and is probably not tradable.

Thanks so much!!!