King-Magikarp

Mini-set packs in shop?

King-Magikarp

I would like to see the addition of the mini-sets added into the game's store: Dragon Vault, Double Crisis, Generations, Shining Legends, & Dragon's Majesty.

SandaledOtter

So would many other people. :)

SuperStone

I, in my lonely corner of Sinnoh, would not. :P Personally, I like that cards which are only available from special promotions, retain that specialness online.  Now, as time goes on, it might be nice to see them released for special occasions or limited times, but I wouldn't want them out forever.

Just me.  :cool: 

• Downvote 1

harshu

I, in my lonely corner of Sinnoh, would not. :P Personally, I like that cards which are only available from special promotions, retain that specialness online.  Now, as time goes on, it might be nice to see them released for special occasions or limited times, but I wouldn't want them out forever.

Just me.  :cool: 

Return of the special promo bundles and boxes ? :D (for people like me who miss the real life events all the time :( )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ShannonBK

I would like to see the addition of the mini-sets added into the game's store: Dragon Vault, Double Crisis, Generations, Shining Legends, & Dragon's Majesty.

Mee too. Easier get some cards from Dragon Majesty and other sets.