Mini-set packs in shop?

• Please log in to reply

28 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

King-Magikarp

Novice Trainer

• King-Magikarp

I would like to see the addition of the mini-sets added into the game's store: Dragon Vault, Double Crisis, Generations, Shining Legends, & Dragon's Majesty.

29 January 2019 - 12:56 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

So would many other people. :)

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

29 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I, in my lonely corner of Sinnoh, would not. :P Personally, I like that cards which are only available from special promotions, retain that specialness online.  Now, as time goes on, it might be nice to see them released for special occasions or limited times, but I wouldn't want them out forever.

Just me.  :cool: 

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

29 January 2019 - 11:40 AM

harshu

Elite Trainer

• harshu

I, in my lonely corner of Sinnoh, would not. :P Personally, I like that cards which are only available from special promotions, retain that specialness online.  Now, as time goes on, it might be nice to see them released for special occasions or limited times, but I wouldn't want them out forever.

Just me.  :cool: 

Return of the special promo bundles and boxes ? :D (for people like me who miss the real life events all the time :( )

If you need any Deck help just visit this thread - The Best Decks in TCG - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28694-the-best-decks-in-tcg/
If you are new, and looking for a Beginner's Guide, click the following topic, to get reach to a Helpful Guide. - New Player Guide - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31931-new-player-guide/
Click the names, and you can reach those Topics :)

30 January 2019 - 03:37 PM

ShannonBK

Junior Trainer

• ShannonBK

I would like to see the addition of the mini-sets added into the game's store: Dragon Vault, Double Crisis, Generations, Shining Legends, & Dragon's Majesty.

Mee too. Easier get some cards from Dragon Majesty and other sets.