Online tournaments

• Please log in to reply

28 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

nicoZTK

Rookie Trainer

• nicoZTK

I tried to google it but is pretty confusing , so once you finished the versus rewards and you're out of tickets for internal tournaments what are you gonna do ? Is there any external website with tournaments ? Can I find online tournaments open to everyone in the official website ? 

28 January 2019 - 04:57 PM

Lalamon

Junior Trainer

• Lalamon

The client don't have external features.

If you finish ladder and don't have tickets you can play FOR FUN. Daily you have a random rewards in every victory up to 12. At 12 you get 5 tokens and you continue getting same for the next wins.

For external websites with tournaments I don't know. Sometimes there are players here that host tournaments with closed rules. And games are made in friend mode. But I don't know any tournament now.

Pokemommy trainer, better than Ash  :lol:

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

28 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

If you finish ladder and don't have tickets you can play FOR FUN.

Having fun playing a game? Are you out of your mind?

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

28 January 2019 - 08:16 PM

nicoZTK

Rookie Trainer

• nicoZTK

The game need more rewards or more reasons to keep playing. Maybe a ranked section would be great.

29 January 2019 - 12:51 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

The game need more rewards or more reasons to keep playing. Maybe a ranked section would be great.

There used to be more. It was limited to slow down the people who were playing too much (and also a group who were colluding to get prizes faster).

Versus is ranked, you just can't see the ranks. This might have been a "we don't the kids with lower ranking to be discouraged and leave" decision.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

29 January 2019 - 11:51 AM

nicoZTK

Rookie Trainer

• nicoZTK

There used to be more. It was limited to slow down the people who were playing too much (and also a group who were colluding to get prizes faster).

Versus is ranked, you just can't see the ranks. This might have been a "we don't the kids with lower ranking to be discouraged and leave" decision.

I think this game has a really huge potential , maybe the devs are planning something for the future (I hope) :)

29 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

Lalamon

Junior Trainer

• Lalamon

Having fun playing a game? Are you out of your mind?

I am! :blink:

Pokemommy trainer, better than Ash  :lol:

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

29 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

Grimthereapinn

Rookie Trainer

• Grimthereapinn
" We're all mad here "