i just found some hackers but the match already ended, how do i report them

• Please log in to reply

26 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

Bosmeong

Rookie Trainer

• Bosmeong

hello i just played some games and i ran on two hacker

so i was playing standard deck games,

the first hacker, he use deck that have comfey in it, which is impossible in standard

the second hacker, he use shuckle gx with triple poison move and instead of putting 3 damage counter poison on me, he put 6 damage counter wow.

i reported the second hacker but not the first one because the match already ended, how can i report this guy :(

26 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

Uhm... Comfey is released in Guardians Rising which is Standard legal. Heck, ALL Sun/Moon Pokemon are legal (except possibly some targeted bans if any, but that's not the case for Comfey) thanks to them being the latest Pokemon and their debut set still being legal.

Also, there are a bunch of cards that increase the damage from poison and it's very likely they're run together with Shuckle GX.

26 January 2019 - 05:41 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

basically all the popular shuckle gx poison decks run seviper. for each seviper on your bench you add an additional damage counter for poison, so he might of had 3 sevipers on bench.

also, if there is something like this that happens in the future, save the game log and post it here so the community can take a look at it as well, it could just be something simple you missed.

03 February 2019 - 03:02 PM

Otakutron

Veteran Trainer

• Otakutron

i reported the second hacker but not the first one because the match already ended, how can i report this guy :(

Not sure if you actually encountered "hackers" but if you need to report something after a match is over. save your Game Log then submit a Support ticket.  The Game Log also lets you check to see what happened, in case there *is* a legitimate explanation, whether on your own or - as @XK920XK said - running it by others.

Hope that helps. :)

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)