Mysterious Treasure 4

Ultra Ball 4

Peeking Red Card 3

Switch 3

Choice Band 2

Max Potion 2

Rescue Stretcher 1

Psychic Energy 8

Hello all, I wanted to make a deck that took advantage of the combination of Gengar/Mimikyu poltergeist and Garbordor’s trashalanche attacks. It really puts the opponent in a rock and a hard place. I love having access to Marshadow GX in this deck for a couple reasons. They act as 2 more Tag teams without the Zoroark Weakness. Also, they hit weakness on several important Pokemon such as Zoroark, Pikachu/Zekrom and Eevee/Snorlax. I think Viridian Forest helps out a lot. It lets you search for energy which allows you to keep your energy count low. Also, it is an extra discard outlet for Marshadow GX. I wanted to ask everyone here what adjustments can I make to make the deck better. Are there cards that I missed that can help this deck out? Also, I want to make room for another rescue stretcher but I can’t figure out what I want to cut. Thank you for the help in advance.

Pugman05

Cut a red card or a marshadow gx or an erika and maybe space for 1 or 2 let loose marshadow

Doom7469

I absolutely wanted to put Marshadow in this deck.  I love the let loose ability and how it can either disrupt your opponent or it can change out your hand without using a supporter.  The only issue I have with it is how it doesn't work well with Gengar Mimikyu Tag Team. By limiting my opponents hand I am also limiting the damage of Poltergeist. Maybe I can put one in my deck and use it when I am using Giratina & Garbodor as my attackers.

Scientistpvp

I would take out the peeking red cards out definitely put in let loose marshadow atleast one, and just a little more energy like 2. i would also take out one lillie and put in one more guzma just to have that option on you in case of dire need. i would also put in like 2 professor elms lecture to speed up the inkay and trubbish(depending on what trubbish you use). and i am open to critique, this is also my kind of play style. so you don't have to agree

Steeno47

Which Trubbish did you have in this deck? And I kinda was thinking of maybe putting in Phantump and Trevenant with poltergeist in if added more Pokémon into this deck? If so what cards would you think of taking out for these? Because I think the ditto would work with a 2 Phantump and a 2 Trevenant? Don’t really have to have grass energy’s either for that matter and put in DC energies. But let me know?

Sniperi96
Posted (edited)

Which Trubbish did you have in this deck? And I kinda was thinking of maybe putting in Phantump and Trevenant with poltergeist in if added more Pokémon into this deck? If so what cards would you think of taking out for these? Because I think the ditto would work with a 2 Phantump and a 2 Trevenant? Don’t really have to have grass energy’s either for that matter and put in DC energies. But let me know?

I don't think putting in trevenant line would serve any purpose other than causing unstability and dead hands. His deck revolves around gengar & mimikyu and his non-gx attacker giratina outclasses trevenant heavily. Even with 4 trainers,trevenant only hits for 120, which is less than 130 from giratina and much less than 200 from gengar & mimikyu.

Edit:Somehow missed garbodor, which also hits much higher numbers than trevenant.

Edited by Sniperi96

Sign in to follow this