Mysterious Treasure 4
Ultra Ball 4
Peeking Red Card 3
Switch 3
Choice Band 2
Max Potion 2
Rescue Stretcher 1

Psychic Energy 8

Hello all, I wanted to make a deck that took advantage of the combination of Gengar/Mimikyu poltergeist and Garbordor’s trashalanche attacks. It really puts the opponent in a rock and a hard place. I love having access to Marshadow GX in this deck for a couple reasons. They act as 2 more Tag teams without the Zoroark Weakness. Also, they hit weakness on several important Pokemon such as Zoroark, Pikachu/Zekrom and Eevee/Snorlax. I think Viridian Forest helps out a lot. It lets you search for energy which allows you to keep your energy count low. Also, it is an extra discard outlet for Marshadow GX. I wanted to ask everyone here what adjustments can I make to make the deck better. Are there cards that I missed that can help this deck out? Also, I want to make room for another rescue stretcher but I can’t figure out what I want to cut. Thank you for the help in advance.

30 January 2019 - 11:44 PM

Pugman05

Rookie Trainer

• Pugman05
Cut a red card or a marshadow gx or an erika and maybe space for 1 or 2 let loose marshadow

31 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Doom7469

Rookie Trainer

• Doom7469

I absolutely wanted to put Marshadow in this deck.  I love the let loose ability and how it can either disrupt your opponent or it can change out your hand without using a supporter.  The only issue I have with it is how it doesn't work well with Gengar Mimikyu Tag Team. By limiting my opponents hand I am also limiting the damage of Poltergeist. Maybe I can put one in my deck and use it when I am using Giratina & Garbodor as my attackers.

11 February 2019 - 06:27 AM

Scientistpvp

Rookie Trainer

• Scientistpvp
I would take out the peeking red cards out definitely put in let loose marshadow atleast one, and just a little more energy like 2. i would also take out one lillie and put in one more guzma just to have that option on you in case of dire need. i would also put in like 2 professor elms lecture to speed up the inkay and trubbish(depending on what trubbish you use). and i am open to critique, this is also my kind of play style. so you don't have to agree