Machoke Guardians Rising 64/125 bug

• Please log in to reply

18 January 2019 - 06:59 PM

Ben358358

Rookie Trainer

• Ben358358

Played a game last night and had Machoke on my bench.

When opponent evolved Greninja GX, he was able to put damage onto my bench.

Not sure about evolving Frogadier maybe that one too (I don't remember if I had Machoke out yet or not).

Can you guys check if Frogadier/Greninja GX/break should not be able to put any damage on bench when Machoke is out.

Also would like to double check that Giratina from Lost Thunder cannot put damage on bench when Machoke is out.

The whole reason Machoke is on my bench is to stop these cards. :-)

Thanks

Rob

21 January 2019 - 08:52 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
Assuming you had the Machoke out already and that your abilities were not shut down by something, Greninja-GX should not be able to damage your bench.

You would need to verify that nothing was preventing Machoke's ability from working.

21 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Ben358358

Rookie Trainer

• Ben358358

Hi

It was a standard matchup.

I was playing a Glaceon-GX - Greninja-GX deck.  The Glaceon-GX I think was in the active.

I had Machoke on my bench.

There was nothing in that deck that could disable the Machoke.  The only card in standard now is Slaking that can disable Machoke and he definitely did not have Slaking out.

I think there is a **bug**, that either the Glaceon-GX is disabling the Machoke ability, or the Frogadiers/Greninja-GX's are ignoring the Machoke ability.

21 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Has Machoke's abilty failed you against any other specific decks or cards? And, has it failed to work against Greninja-GX again (asking just in case)?

21 January 2019 - 09:57 PM

Ben358358

Rookie Trainer

• Ben358358

I just made a new deck with Machoke and the whole point of putting Machoke in was to stop stuff like:

baby Koko spread (seems to work)

Greninja GX / frogadier

Buzzwole GX Jet Punch

Giratina dimension door ability 10 damage

I think so far it stopped the "damage" attacks like baby Koko and Jet Punch.

But I think Frogadier and Greninja GX were able to put damage on the bench, and possibly dimension door ability of Giratina.  So maybe Machoke is not blocking the abilities putting damage on.

Thanks