Sign in to follow this  
kweldood392

[CARD] Acerola bug

kweldood392

This has happened a few times to me now. I use Acerola to pick up a Toxapex and the Toxapex retains the damage done to it in my hand. When I then play the card again, it keeps that damage.

I have saved the game log - is it best if I just paste the entire file to this thread?

Thanks

• Upvote 2

SandaledOtter

This has happened a few times to me now. I use Acerola to pick up a Toxapex and the Toxapex retains the damage done to it in my hand. When I then play the card again, it keeps that damage.

I have saved the game log - is it best if I just paste the entire file to this thread?

Thanks

The top part of the file will do. All the numbered lines, down to where the game ends.

But was the "pre-damaged" Toxapex then KO'd by damage that should not have knocked it out?

playhavock

had this happen to me as well.

Mod_GuruLot

Thanks

Hello kweldood392,

Thank you for letting us know.

I believe that it's best to send the game log to our Support Team using the link in my signature.

The subject seems to need a further investigation.

Also, I've edited the title of this thread to make it more descriptive.

Reevaknight

This issue has been happening to me as well. However with different cards. It happened with Ninetales GX (fairy) and Sylveon GX. Damage is retained when in my hand and then put back down the damage still exists. Even been killed by damage it should not have been killed by due to the decreased health it should not have been on.

Hope this gets fixed soon. I love using Acerola so it’s quite frustrating.

Thanks

SandaledOtter

This issue has been happening to me as well. However with different cards. It happened with Ninetales GX (fairy) and Sylveon GX. Damage is retained when in my hand and then put back down the damage still exists. Even been killed by damage it should not have been killed by due to the decreased health it should not have been on.

Hope this gets fixed soon. I love using Acerola so it’s quite frustrating.

Thanks

Save a game log. Evidence needs to be provided that this isn't just a visual glitch.

Sign in to follow this