[GENERAL] Freezing - Game frozen twice in middle of operation

• Please log in to reply

15 January 2019 - 04:07 AM

OrigBitmancer

Junior Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
I was just playing a near mirror match of Fire Pokémon. Twice during the game, as I was performing an operation (different item cards), my operation froze and the turn ending 15 second timer ran down. Both times after the timer rang, the operation then completed and turned the game over to my opponent. This is clearly unacceptable. How to unfreeze? I tried looking at discard pile, magnifying operation card, and other things. Game mode was Versus.
Software was IPad Air 2 client (latest release). No escape key is available.

Edited by OrigBitmancer, 15 January 2019 - 04:08 AM.

TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.
League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX). Semi-retired software engineer available for contract work....

18 January 2019 - 02:08 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi OrigBitmancer,

We recommend that you flush the DNS on your iPad. In order to do so, simply go to your Settings and turn Airplane Mode ON, then power off your device. Wait one minute, then power your device back on and turn Airplane Mode OFF again. Once you've connected to the internet again, try to play the game. 

If this does not work, you can also try resetting your network by doing the following: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

If the issue persists, please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!