[CARD] Heracross (Lost Thunder #18) - Heracross can't use powerful friends with alolan muk on field

• Please log in to reply

10 January 2019 - 01:40 AM

Artofbattle7

Rookie Trainer

• Artofbattle7

I have hera (1 grass energy) and venusaur (jungle totem) on field. Heracross does not have an effect, and Venusaur is not a basic. This is a bug, I have a screenshot but this post wont let me attach it.

10 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

A common mistake is: was it really a basic Grass Energy and not a Herbal Energy (most often confused as a basic Grass Energy), Prism Energy, etcetera?

10 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Artofbattle7

Rookie Trainer

• Artofbattle7

Yes it was a basic grass. The bug here is alolan muk turns off venusaur's jungle totem, even though saur is not a basic pokemon. If anyone can tell me how to attach a screenshot I will show you.

10 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Yes it was a basic grass. The bug here is alolan muk turns off venusaur's jungle totem, even though saur is not a basic pokemon. If anyone can tell me how to attach a screenshot I will show you.

You you can't attach anything. You can't link to anything off-site. For the kids.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

11 January 2019 - 03:10 AM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer Artofbattle7,

Thank you for your bug report. I have submitted it to the proper channels to be reviewed and tested.

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!