What is the best Pokemon TCG Physical Product?

• Please log in to reply

08 January 2019 - 10:58 PM

WingsofFire1014

Veteran Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Hello community! I am attempting to discover the best Pokemon physical TCG product that I could purchase for, or below $40 US dollars. Does anybody know if have an opinion?
Try try again. Never ever quit.

09 January 2019 - 03:18 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Presuming you mean official pokemon boxes (which excludes singles like Lele  :(), I might put my bet on the smaller Zoroark-GX box.  Elite trainer boxes are nice if you want the non-card content they have (dice, energy, rules, & sleeves), but as packs they don't guarantee anything.  Still, the have a lower average pack cost than raw packs.  If it's raw playability you want and don't care about tournament legality, the world championship decks are for you. :) On the other hand, if you want medium-good (legal) cards for low cost, the battle arena decks are okay.  Of course, some of the tins have good GXs, though they are a lot more expensive than just buying the single (though they have packs!)

Hope I addressed everything. :) Probs didn't, but hey.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.