Value of Pax East 2011 and Emerging Powers shirts?

• Please log in to reply

04 January 2019 - 01:24 AM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

I was wondering what the approximate value of those shirts are (I know it's likely not going to be an accurate number, I'd just like to get a general idea of their value). I can't find a price guide on in-game clothes anywhere.

04 January 2019 - 03:20 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone trade these.  Are yours tradable, or are you looking?

For some reason though, it makes me think of my well-worn Rush concert shirt from about 15 years ago.  Is it worth much, except to me?

04 January 2019 - 03:29 AM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

Mine are tradable, just wondering how much they'd help me towards getting a trade done for Claw Barrage

04 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

All kidding aside, I think they're probably pretty rare, and would be worth a decent amount if someone is looking.

Good luck in your hunt.

05 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

The Emerging Powers shirt might be worth a pack or two. It was REALLY common in it's day, and I still see them around from time to time. 

I have no idea what the PAX shirt even looks like. I'll check it when I get online, and I might know a value. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards!