Weird bugs associated with my account

• Please log in to reply

03 January 2019 - 05:37 AM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

A few really bizarre things have been going on with my account recently:

1. The content of my decks changes from time to time. In some matches, all of my pokemon disappeared (except the active one) and the corresponding cards were replaced with energy cards. Another weird glitch is that my rare candies disappear sometimes and the cards were replaced with roller skaters. The game also fails to load a few cards during matches and they appear as a white card with a red cross on it. 

2. During some matches, a notification box would appear saying 'this deck is not valid for the current queue' and would kick me out of the game.

3. I noticed that sometimes when I take the last prize card the game freezes and the timer on both players stop. This only happens when one prize card is remaining (the game does not freeze if I take the last two prize cards.

4. The game freezes occasionally during the start of the game and a notification box saying 'we're sorry the game has crashed due to a server error'. The win streak remains unaffected though. 

Mods, please fix these issues and I am sure that nothing is wrong with my internet or computer and I believe that it has nothing to do with reinstalling the game. 

03 January 2019 - 06:01 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

You're not alone.  I'm not sure about #1, but have seen 2-4 also.

The last 48 hours have been tough for the game.  Whatever is going on with the AWS servers is pretty dramatic.  My guess, is that even companies the size of Amazon are prone to DDOS attacks.  That, or something like it, is speculation on my part, but what else would cause such fluctuating performance?  It's fine one minute, and then not.  It's not a static bug, that's certain.

I'd bet that the staff at TPCi is more than aware, and working on it though.

Edited by RobRatt, 03 January 2019 - 06:06 AM.