I'm... just gonna tell you why this deck is really, really bad (I think I'm gonna start calling this 'archetype', which has existed for years, Mindless Energy Noob Trap)
1. Takes 3 turns to charge up (you can't rely on 4 Ethers)
2. Can't OHKO most EXes and GXes without lots of energy
3. Keldeo EXes are too fragile. Against viable (let alone competitive) decks, there is a high chance that your Keldeo will die before it even gets a chance to attack.
4. With only 2 Keldeos, you mulligan way too much, giving your opponent A LOT of extra cards to utterly steamroll through you.
5. You often hear total newbies whining that EX/GX are OP and take no skill and guess what....this deck, which can ACTUALLY beat the worst decks commonly wielded by newbies, really requires ABSOLUTELY no skill. Just attach energy and attack. It's as brainless as that. It's even worse than the theme decks of old.
6. Guzzlord GX with a gazillion dark energies is better than this and even that suck...A LOT.