Weirdest Pokemon Items Ever Made

• Please log in to reply

30 December 2018 - 09:10 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone,out of curiosity, what is the weirdest, craziest thing you have ever seen that had the Pokemon name on it?  Was there anything that you seen a store that would make you think why I would want to buy this?  Or find something you would consider weird at first, but try it out to see if it was worth your time or money?  For me, the only things I found a little unusual was a Pokemon dice game that came and gone years ago, along with maybe Pokemon Monopoly.

30 December 2018 - 09:21 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

For me, the only things I found a little unusual was a Pokemon dice game that came and gone years ago, along with maybe Pokemon Monopoly.

Really, that is the weirdest thing you've ever seen with the Pokemon name on it?

Boy, you are living on the safe side of the internet, hhm?

I guess in terms of having actually seen it live I'd probably say the Pokemon ******** lines from various companies. I mean granted they are cute, but that still not something you want to see when you ******* your significant other.

I've also briefly glanced at questionable figurines of the female characters from the show when I travelled to Tokyo, but since I'm really not into those I can't say if I only scraped the surface of a topic I'm too afraid too learn more about :S.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

30 December 2018 - 09:36 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

You rathered I say Mega Bloks Pokemon?  And where I live, the only place to find most Pokemon merchandise is Gamestop.

Edited by GrewupGeek, 30 December 2018 - 09:42 PM.