[CARD] Acerola (Burning Shadows 112) - Acerola is bugged

Cards

• Please log in to reply

28 December 2018 - 11:18 PM

Littledarkfury

Expert Trainer

• Littledarkfury

When i used acerola on my gyarados GX it still showed damage counters were on it even after i played it back down a turn later, thankfully when i played my gyarados gx back down it was attacked and would have been knocked out with the damage not leaving gyarados after acerola and it showed the knockout animation but did not get knocked out and the damage went back to normal after. 

Edited by Littledarkfury, 29 December 2018 - 12:41 AM.

~88 Days Played, #1 Overall Canada Dec. 2015 , 57% Complete

03 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer Littledarkfury,

Thank you for your player report, it has been submitted to the proper channels for review.

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 January 2019 - 06:46 PM

DaBadBoss

Trainer

• DaBadBoss
I’ve noticed this bug as well but also with AZ. (I ran a split of AZ and Acerola so I had the option to AZ support Pokémon). Might just be a bug with cards that return Pokémon to hand. Haven’t noticed anything similar with SSU or SSU Cyclone but it’s also worth noting that this glitch occurs on any Pokémon gx, ex, basic, or evolved.

10 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

nana000

Rookie Trainer

• nana000
Just chiming in as thi happened to me today with Yveltal which had been poisoned. The damage counters were removed, however th arrow saying this Pokemon receives more damage from being poisoned. I did not play it as active again so not use if the poisoned status would cause damage.

10 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Just chiming in as thi happened to me today with Yveltal which had been poisoned. The damage counters were removed, however th arrow saying this Pokemon receives more damage from being poisoned. I did not play it as active again so not use if the poisoned status would cause damage.

This message would usually appear if Virbank Citygym or Serviper is in play and has nothing to do with the above mentioned visual bug :).

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

11 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

nana000

Rookie Trainer

• nana000
I should have first said that I used Acerola, and seviper was not in play. I took screenshots, if needed.

This message would usually appear if Virbank Citygym or Serviper is in play and has nothing to do with the above mentioned visual bug :).

11 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Just to avoid any confusion:

You said you played Acerola on a poisoned Pokemon and when you benched it again there was a downwards arrow, indicating it takes more damage from being poisoned?

Maybe you phrased it wrong, but the downwards arrow will always appear if the likes of Virbank or Serviper are in play (anything that increases the damage of the poison status). The poison status itself has another wording, I'm not sure if you confuse the two right now.

Unfortunately you can't post screenshots here, but if you feel that you encountered a bug you can send the screenshot to the support team :).

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

11 January 2019 - 08:11 PM

nana000

Rookie Trainer

• nana000
I just double checked my screenshots and the only cards in play on his end was Shuckle gx and Groyvle. Stadium Lysandre Labs...

Just to avoid any confusion:
You said you played Acerola on a poisoned Pokemon and when you benched it again there was a downwards arrow, indicating it takes more damage from being poisoned?

Maybe you phrased it wrong, but the downwards arrow will always appear if the likes of Virbank or Serviper are in play (anything that increases the damage of the poison status). The poison status itself has another wording, I'm not sure if you confuse the two right now.

Unfortunately you can't post screenshots here, but if you feel that you encountered a bug you can send the screenshot to the support team :).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards