[General] Other - Not receiving forum email notifications

• Please log in to reply

26 December 2018 - 12:22 PM

AyanamiSkye

Rookie Trainer

• AyanamiSkye

Hello. This is a question regarding the forum itself. I've double checked my settings, ticked all the email boxes, my email address is correct and I've checked my spam but I'm not receiving email notifications for the forum. 

26 December 2018 - 08:14 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi AyanamiSkye,

It's possible that your email provider is blocking these emails. I would recommend you to reach out to your email provider so they can check why the emails are not coming through.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

29 December 2018 - 10:01 PM

OrigBitmancer

Junior Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Mod_Lyam, she would not know where the emails originate.
You need to tell her what the originating “post office” , or email hub, is.
Example: email123 pokemon com is the sender. I removed the periods.
TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.
League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX). Semi-retired software engineer available for contract work....

07 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

AyanamiSkye

Rookie Trainer

• AyanamiSkye

Sorry for the late reply, I'm still not getting the emails. I do receive other Pokemon Company emails like newsletters, the ones that sometimes have codes. Don't see why gmail would block them and if they did wouldn't they end up in my spam folder rather than totally blocked? 

08 January 2019 - 01:35 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi AyanamiSkye,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!