LF Claw Barrage, offering anything I have (full 100)

• Please log in to reply

24 December 2018 - 11:06 PM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

Please someone help me: I'm missing only 1 single Theme Deck (the ones playable in the Theme Deck format and Trainer Challenge), and that's Claw Barrage. It would be a wonderful TCGO Christmas if I could celebrate having all of them.

My binder (currently trying Public Trade again, so the cards are trade-locked now: post here if you have Claw Barrage and like to see my binder, unless of course you like the Public Trade and accept that) is full of literally all my tradable cards that have some value: Celebi Prime, 4x Tapu Lele-GX, all my Primes, all my GX's, Promos, Secret Rares, HGSS energies, etcetera (it's less impressive than it sounds, but you should find stuff you'd like). As well as some other potentially decent cards (but probably also a bunch of worthless cards, I only know the value of a handful of them). You can also look at other tabs such as Gameplay: all of them have something on offer. You're welcome to pick 100 cards/items from them (the max the trading system allows).

I'll accept the first trade I'm offered: I will NOT keep a trade on hold in hopes for a better offer. However, I can only trade for Claw Barrage: I just don't have the collection and knowledge of value to risk a different trade.

Edited by GR0, 02 January 2019 - 12:46 AM.

24 December 2018 - 11:25 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

good luck with this one, the only person ive seen actually willing to trade one away wants a vivid victini set, everyone else i know that has one is a collector and i highly doubt they will ever part ways with their only copy.

25 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

If I had it, I'd gladly trade a Vivid Victini set, but unfortunately I have to do with what I have, so I can only hope someone's willing to.

In case it matters to traders: I'm not merely looking for the deck for my collection. I'm looking for the deck to actually use it in duels. It won't be collecting virtual dust. I'm emptying my account out for it, so of course I'll actually use it.

Edited by GR0, 25 December 2018 - 12:22 AM.

02 January 2019 - 12:45 AM

GR0

Senior Trainer

• GR0

Still looking for Claw Barrage, but I'm going to try Public Trade again which means the cards are now trade-locked temporarily, so to any possible trader: let me know here first (or of course, check the trade in Public)

Edited by GR0, 02 January 2019 - 12:45 AM.