[General] Question regarding IP adress

• Please log in to reply

21 December 2018 - 06:07 PM

DribPur

Rookie Trainer

• DribPur

Can both me and my brother play pokemon card game in the same ip adress(each with his own account)? Also is there an option to play against each other? And is this allowed by using the same ip adress?

21 December 2018 - 06:54 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
AFAIK there are no restrictions such as "1 player per IP address". You shouldn't have any issues. Also, yes, you can freely battle any anyone you want that's in your friends list.

21 December 2018 - 10:55 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Can both me and my brother play pokemon card game in the same ip adress(each with his own account)? Also is there an option to play against each other? And is this allowed by using the same ip adress?

Yes, yes, and yes.  Whether playing at home or in a hotel room, you and your friends (or brother) can battle each other one-on-one from the same wifi network.  Once you've added each other as Friends, you can battle by selecting the Face icon, and then pushing the Challenge Friend to a Game button.

22 December 2018 - 06:32 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi DribPur,

You and your brother can play against each other at any time from the same IP address.

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!