[CARD] Bounsweet (Sun & Moon 18) - Bounsweet can use sweet scent without attached (leaf) energy

• Please log in to reply

20 December 2018 - 07:42 PM

boran_blok

Rookie Trainer

• boran_blok

It seems to me bounsweet should not be able to execute sweet scent without any energy attached. But in my current came this move is enabled without the card having any energy.

I don't see any cards in my or my opponents bench that has a specialty that influences energy usage.

20 December 2018 - 07:50 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Can confirm this is a bug. It only seems to affect the attack Sweet Scent (Splash is still unusable without energy attached). Here's a game log:

Spoiler

Edited by Sakura150612, 20 December 2018 - 07:52 PM.

21 December 2018 - 07:31 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, thank you for reporting this bug, and a special thank you for Sakura for helping out to verify the bug. I will go ahead and forward this thread to the development team.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

21 December 2018 - 03:54 PM

boran_blok

Rookie Trainer

• boran_blok

Thanks for the follow up. As a sidenote, how can I get a similar export of a game log as which Sakura provided? I had taken a screenshot, but this was not postable here.

21 December 2018 - 04:21 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Thanks for the follow up. As a sidenote, how can I get a similar export of a game log as which Sakura provided? I had taken a screenshot, but this was not postable here.

No problem :)

While the game is in progress, you have to click on the icon on the top right hand corner. This will open the chat log, but right next to it is a clipboard icon. Click on it to see the game log, and at the bottom of the log there is an "Export" button, which copies the log to your clipboard.

After the game ends, there are 3 icons on the bottom left hand corner; the clipboard icon on the right opens the game log.

When you copy the log to your clipboard though, it copies both the game log and the Debug Data. When you share a log here on the forums make sure to paste that log somewhere else (like a word document) and then copy only the actual game log, which is the first 2 pages or so. The Debug Data is too long to fit into a forum post so we leave that one out (it's 100+ pages or so xd).

EDIT:  :ph34r:

Edited by Sakura150612, 21 December 2018 - 04:51 PM.

21 December 2018 - 04:30 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

At the end of the game, there are 3 buttons in the lower left corner.

The one that looks like a clipboard will give you the log.

Then you click the button in the upper left area of that to put a copy of the log in your clipboard.

Finally, using the spoiler tag (in the "Special BB Code" button when composing a post), paste it here.

And Sakura beat me to it. :)

Edited by SandaledOtter, 21 December 2018 - 04:31 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

Today, 02:34 AM

PeatBogPete

Rookie Trainer

• PeatBogPete

This is still possible. Is there an ETA on any sort of fix?

Edited by PeatBogPete, Today, 02:35 AM.