When trying to load the Poké******* page it won’t let me.

• Please log in to reply

20 December 2018 - 12:34 PM

Pokeman96817

Rookie Trainer

• Pokeman96817
When using another this message pops up......;;

‘Your connection is not private”
The owner of www.pokemon.com has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen

SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Warning: we cat confirm your connection to this website is secure.

It ,any be a misconfigurationm or tampering by an attacker. Proceed if you accept the potential risk

This is the message I’ve been getting when trying to log in. This the pop up I’ve been getting. Has anyone else gotten this and if your did how did you go around it?

Thanks

20 December 2018 - 02:16 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt
This is a very recent development, and must be happening because of temporary maintenance.

I usually log into the forum daily. And when you log off, it takes you to the main Pokemon site. This is the first time I've ever seen this happen, but this morning (on my iPad) it says, "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server."

Give it a while. Somebody there just needs more coffee.

Edited by RobRatt, 20 December 2018 - 02:18 PM.

20 December 2018 - 02:48 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

When using another this message pops up......;;

‘Your connection is not private”
The owner of www.pokemon.com has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen

SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Warning: we cat confirm your connection to this website is secure.

It ,any be a misconfigurationm or tampering by an attacker. Proceed if you accept the potential risk

This is the message I’ve been getting when trying to log in. This the pop up I’ve been getting. Has anyone else gotten this and if your did how did you go around it?

Thanks

Hello Pokeman96817, 

Thank you for bringing this up!

I would suggest emptying your trash, clear your browsing data, then restart your PC or Mac. We recommend using a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

If this situation persists I would suggest that you send a ticket to the support team, so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

We appreciate your patience.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

20 December 2018 - 03:07 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hello Pokeman96817, 

Thank you for bringing this up!

I would suggest emptying your trash, clear your browsing data, then restart your PC or Mac. We recommend using a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

If this situation persists I would suggest that you send a ticket to the support team, so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

We appreciate your patience.

This is bad advice. The main Pokemon start page is BUSTED, and it has nothing to do with trash, cache, temp files or your browser. It's on their end, no matter your operating system.

20 December 2018 - 10:02 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

As others have probably seen by now, the Pokémon homepage is working again.