Winter 2018 Pokémon Trivia!
The cold is in the air. The snow is piling up. The ice-type Pokémon are here to test your Pokémon knowledge! That's right! Pokémon Trivia is back and now winter themed!
This is your chance to solve any unanswered trivia question to earn a free gift!
Please read the rules posted and only solve 1 trivia question!
Only 1 entry is allowed per trainer. Please only post 1 answer and allow other trainers the opportunity to join this event and win prizes! Once a trivia question has been solved, it cannot be solved again. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
This event ends Dec 31st 12:00AM PDT or when all the answers have been solved (whichever comes first). Any responses posted after the event end time will not count for prizes.
The prize for correctly answering any trivia question that hasn't already been answered will be 1 trade locked Sun & Moon - Lost Thunder
All Questions marked RED have been solved!
1. Alolan Vulpix - Burning Shadows #27 - Powder Snow allows you to flip a coin. If heads, what happens?
2. Alolan Vulpix - Ultra Prism #30 - How many Alolan Vulpix are shown on this card?
3. Alolan Vulpix - Guardians Rising #21 - How many Pokémon does Beacon allow you to search your deck for and add to your hand?
4. Alolan Ninetales - Burning Shadows #28 - What is the name of the Ability of this Pokémon?
5. Alolan Ninetales-GX - Guardians Rising #22, #132, #150 - The attack Ice Blade does how much damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon?
6. Alolan Ninetales-GX - Guardians Rising #22, #132, #150 - How many energy must you discard to use the Blizzard Edge attack?
7. Alolan Sandshrew - Guardians Rising #19 - The attack Ice Ball does how much damage?
8. Alolan Sandslash - Guardians Rising #20 - The Ability Slush Rush allows you to do what once per turn?
9. Alolan Sandslash - Ultra Prism #29 - The attack Frost Breath does how much damage?
10. Regice - Crimson Invasion #28 - What is the retreat cost of Regice?
11. Regice - Celestial Storm #45 - The Ability Icy Barrier prevents your opponent from playing what type of card if Regice is your Active Pokémon?
12. Abomasnow - Ultra Prism #38 - What is the name of the Ability of this Pokémon?
13. Snover - Ultra Prism #37 - The attack Ice Shard does 20+ 40 more damage if your opponent's Active Pokémon is what type?
14. Froslass - Plasma Blast #23 - The attack Blizzard does how much damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokémon?
15. Froslass - Generations RC8 - The attack Snowy Drop allows you to put how many damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon however you like?
16. Kyurem - Dragon Majesty #47 - What is the weakness of this Pokémon?
17. Crabominable - Sun & Moon #43 - What is the retreat cost for this Pokémon?
18. Avalugg - Forbidden Light #30 - The attack Frozen Ground prevents your opponent from playing what type of card from their hand during their next turn?
19. Bergmite - Forbidden Light #29 - What is the name of the attack for this Pokémon?
20. Aurorus - Forbidden Light #28 - The attack Frost Wall prevents all damage done to Aurorus during your opponent's next turn by what type of Pokémon?
21. Cryogonal - Plasma Freeze #30 - How many energy does the attack Cryofreeze make you discard from Cryogonal to prevent the defending Pokémon from attacking during your opponent's next turn?
22. Glaceon-GX - Ultra Prism #39, #141, #159 - The attack Polar Spear-GX does how much damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokémon?
23. Glaceon-EX - Fates Collide #20, #116 - How much HP does this Pokémon have?
24. Walrein - Primal Clash #48 - Frozen Splash does 70+ 70 more damage if your opponent's Active Pokémon is what type?
25. Spheal - Primal Clash #46 - What is the energy cost of the attack Ice Ball?
26. Sealeo - Primal Clash #47 - The attack Freezing Headbutt allows you to flip a coin. If heads, what happens?
27. Glalie - Guardians Rising #32 - How much HP does this Pokémon have?
28. Glalie-EX - BREAKthrough #155 - If you have the same number of cards in your hand as your opponent, the attack Instant Freeze does 50+ how much more damage?
29. Snorunt - Guardians Rising #31 - How much damage does the attack Chilly do?
30. Vanillite - Guardians Rising #33 - What is the name of the attack for this Pokémon?
31. Vanillish - Guardians Rising #34 - What is the retreat cost for this Pokémon?
32. Vanilluxe - Guardians Rising #35 - The attack Frozen Breath allows you to Paralyze your opponent's Active Pokémon if you discard how many Water Energy from Vanilluxe?
33. Amaura - Forbidden Light #27 - The attack Powder Snow does 30 damage and also does what to your opponent's Active Pokémon?
34. Cubchoo - Lost Thunder #61 - The attack Secondary Chills costs 1 Colorless Energy and can only be used if what conditions are met?
35. Beartic - Lost Thunder #62 - How much damage does the attack Blizzard Burn do?
36. Articuno-GX - Celestial Storm #31, #154, #171 - How many Energy does the attack Cold Crush-GX discard from both Active Pokémon?
37. Articuno-GX - Celestial Storm #31, #154, #171 - What is the name of the Ability for this Pokémon?
38. Lapras - Sun & Moon #35, #139 - What is the Energy cost of the attack Blizzard Burn?
39. Lapras - Lost Thunder #56 - The attack Ice Beam does how much damage?
40. Delibird - Guardians Rising #26 - How many coin flips does the attack All the Presents allow you to do?
Have fun and share this post with your friends so they can win prizes too!
Good Luck Trainers!
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!