LF Kingdra GX x3 + Commons

• Please log in to reply

05 December 2018 - 12:35 AM

Bmordoff

Rookie Trainer

• Bmordoff

I'm looking for some cards to finish out my first non-shop deck.

I am new and not completely sure if the cards from the small sets such as

Dragon Majesty are tradeable but if so this is what I was looking for.

***Wanted***

Pokemon:

Kingdra GX DM    x3

Volcanion Prism    x1

Whooper DM25    x2

Quagsire DM26    x2

Trainers:

Aqua Patch     x1

Order Pad       x3

Rare Candy    x3

Brooklet Hill    x3

***Some Offers***

Shiftry GX       x1

Scizor GX       x1

Guzzlord GX   x1

Latias Prism    x1

Latios Prism    x1

Mr. Mime GX Full Art      x1

Tapu Bulu GX Full Art     x1

Salazzle GX           x1

Apricorn Maker Full Art    x1

Wally Full Art                    x1

Winona Full Art                x1

Edited by Bmordoff, 05 December 2018 - 03:09 AM.

05 December 2018 - 01:16 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I have a few extra Aqua Patches. I've sent you a friend request and tagged the Aqua Patch for trade. I'll take a random common for it, I don't really need anything right now (and a single Aqua Patch isn't worth a whole lot anyways), so just send me a trade offer and I'll accept it.

05 December 2018 - 02:43 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I noticed that we were both online at the same time.  You can send offers via Private Trades >> Public (Tab) if so.

I sent a few of the items in your list for a Latios Prism.  That seemed to be the least expensive of the few items you have tagged for trade.  You might want to mark a few Commons, etc.  Feel free to counter.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 December 2018 - 08:18 PM.

05 December 2018 - 03:11 AM

Bmordoff

Rookie Trainer

• Bmordoff

I noticed that we were both online at the same time -- you can send offers via Private Trades >> Public (tab) if so.

I sent a few of the items in your list for a Latios Prism.  That seemed to be the least expensive of the few items you have tagged for trade.  You might want to mark a few Commons, etc.  Feel free to counter.

I got your offer and happily accepted. What do you mean by mark a few of the commons? Sorry I am new to tcgo.

05 December 2018 - 03:18 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The term is normally "tag" or "mark" a card For Trade (with the double arrows button).  Didn't mean to be confusing.  Sorry.

A lot of times, your friends or other players will have extras of cards.  They don't want much from you, but both sides of a trade have to offer something.  Among friends or family, you can trade a bunch of cards for a single (common) Pikachu or something similar.  That's all I suggested it for.