Scammers

• Please log in to reply

04 December 2018 - 09:29 PM

Shaane

Rookie Trainer

• Shaane

I got scammed by a player who told me the team magma sleeves are worth around 200 packs so i traded some cards for them but he ended up taking 51 of my best gx and ex and full art trainers. The lersons screen name is ***. I have screen shots of the trade history i just dont kniw how to post the screen shots, im fairly new and still learning so any help would be appreciated.

**edited out by a moderator**

04 December 2018 - 09:42 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I got scammed by a player who told me the team magma sleeves are worth around 200 packs so i traded some cards for them but he ended up taking 51 of my best gx and ex and full art trainers. The lersons screen name is ***. I have screen shots of the trade history i just dont kniw how to post the screen shots, im fairly new and still learning so any help would be appreciated.

**edited out by a moderator**

Hello Shaane,

In order to prevent any violations of the Pokemon.com Terms of Use, the Pokémon TCG Online EULA and the Pokémon TCG Online Forum Rules, we recommend to refrain from creating threads or posts that publicly accuse other players of an infraction, cheat, exploit, etc.

If you would like to report a player or provide feedback or suggestions, please direct them to the Pokémon Help Center found in my signature.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

04 December 2018 - 09:52 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I'm sorry to say this, but it's your own fault that you took a terrible trade. There is no point in coming to the forums to complain after the fact, you should have checked the price of those sleeves on the trading forum (make a post stating the offer you've been made and ask if it seems fair). You don't need to check for every little thing of course, but if you're going to trade away an important part of your collection it's on you to double and triple check that the prices are correct instead of rolling the dice and taking a trade blindly. The harsh truth is that no one "took" anything from you, you're the one who gave them away tempted by a good sounding deal.

Even assuming the price was fair, you really aren't making a very smart choice by trading several cards you actually needed in exchange of expensive gameplays that are completely useless and only give you an aesthetic upgrade. I cannot fathom why you, as a new player, would value having a 200 pack worth set of sleeves over having cards that you can actually use.

You won't be getting those cards back, but hopefully this will serve to you as a lesson to be more cautious when making big trades.

Edited by Sakura150612, 04 December 2018 - 09:56 PM.