Suggestion: Allow chat with people in your Friends List to continue in-game.

• Please log in to reply

30 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Hi,

Like the title says, I'd like to suggest for your chats with the people in your friends list to remain usable while in-game. As a disclaimer (just in case), I do not intend to revive the old discussion on the canning of the chat. I know that that's a done deal and this suggestion is unrelated to that.

This would have the side benefit of allowing you to chat with your opponent if that person is coincidentally on  your friends list, but I'm thinking mostly just about the following; a lot of times I'm talking to people in-between games, but if I want to keep playing I'm forced to leave them hanging until I finish the next game, and the same is true for them. I'd like to be able to continue chatting with them while in-game. This is just a minor annoyance, but it would be super nice if it were to be done.

This may or may not have been suggested before, but I honestly can't remember and a quick search in the forums didn't give me any results.

I'm not holding my hopes up for this to be done, but if you could relay this suggestion to the Dev team it would be very much appreciated anyways.

Edited by Sakura150612, 30 November 2018 - 08:59 PM.

01 December 2018 - 11:55 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello Sakura, thank you for posting your great idea. I will forward this thread to the development team. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 December 2018 - 12:54 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Hello Sakura, thank you for posting your great idea. I will forward this thread to the development team. 

Thanks, much appreciated :)

03 December 2018 - 12:29 AM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

This is a great idea.

So many times have I been in a middle of a discussion, or contact somebody only to wait until their game is over to continue the dialogue.

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

04 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi Trainers,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with the community.

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!