Xy evolutions Exeggutor

• Please log in to reply

30 November 2018 - 01:24 AM

KINGSLIFE360

Rookie Trainer

• KINGSLIFE360
Just happened to stubble a crossed a Japanese Exeggutor from what I believe came from evolutions pack. As well as, a Charazard with the ability to turn all energy into fire energy. Just curious of their trade values. Thanks for any help.

30 November 2018 - 02:20 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Neither are worth very much.

Evolutions was an oddball set that came out at the end of the XY series.  They brought back some of the old "memorabilia" cards, supposedly with improved Attacks.  In reality, that whole set kind of sucks, and wasn't well received because none of the cards were very useful (except maybe for Dragonite-EX).

It's like, "Oh, cool, I remember that card."  But it quickly passes. :)

30 November 2018 - 02:50 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Neither are worth very much.

Evolutions was an oddball set that came out at the end of the XY series.  They brought back some of the old "memorabilia" cards, supposedly with improved Attacks.  In reality, that whole set kind of sucks, and wasn't well received because none of the cards were very useful (except maybe for Dragonite-EX).

It's like, "Oh, cool, I remember that card."  But it quickly passes. :)

Come on man, don't forget my boi Starmie

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

02 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Come on man, don't forget my boi Starmie

And Mewtwo!  Plus arguably Brock's Grit.

Edited by SuperStone, 03 December 2018 - 04:48 AM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

03 December 2018 - 01:52 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

And Mewtwo!  Plus arguable Brock's Grit.

Mewtwo and Starmie are easily the best cards in the set. 

Dragonite EX and Clefairy saw a little bit of play, but at least enough play that they deserve to be mentioned as well.

Brock's Grit is a 1-of in a few Expanded decks right now, and I love that it's playable at all, but nobody would really miss it or need it if it didn't exist. It's also being reprinted <3

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards!