Wishiwashi GX .....Torential Vortex attack doesn't work properly

• Please log in to reply

30 November 2018 - 01:20 AM

ALT-A-KESH

Rookie Trainer

• ALT-A-KESH

Wishiwashi GX Torential Vortex attack doesn't work properly...

This attack doesn;t work properly.

To be more specific:

It does damage 120, but whenever the opponent's active Pokemon had a special Energy, this Energy could not be discarded, as writen on the Pokemon Wishiwashi GX card...

30 November 2018 - 07:45 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that you may have found a bug. Is this a bug that happens often or just once? Is there a chance you could post a game log of your match so we can review it?

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

30 November 2018 - 12:39 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Wishiwashi GX Torential Vortex attack doesn't work properly...

This attack doesn;t work properly.

To be more specific:

It does damage 120, but whenever the opponent's active Pokemon had a special Energy, this Energy could not be discarded, as writen on the Pokemon Wishiwashi GX card...

To be more specific, what else was in play? Which pokémon, what was the previous attack. Stadiums, tools...?

Any effect of an attack protecting the Special energies to be discarded? "During your opponent's next turn prevent all effects of attacks..." (Not damage, just effects so got the damage but protected the effect of discarding).

If not, any pokémon, item, supporter, stadium... doing the same? (Now I can't think any but...)

Did you copied the log? Do it next time and paste it here (just the part with the problem, the full log is useless for us and endless!). You'll need it anyway if it's a bug and you need to address Support for they review the bug.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

30 November 2018 - 09:33 PM

ALT-A-KESH

Rookie Trainer

• ALT-A-KESH

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that you may have found a bug. Is this a bug that happens often or just once? Is there a chance you could post a game log of your match so we can review it?

Sorry, I don't have a game log...

But it's the 2nd time this happens to me. 

The first time I let it go....

30 November 2018 - 09:37 PM

ALT-A-KESH

Rookie Trainer

• ALT-A-KESH

To be more specific, what else was in play? Which pokémon, what was the previous attack. Stadiums, tools...?

Any effect of an attack protecting the Special energies to be discarded? "During your opponent's next turn prevent all effects of attacks..." (Not damage, just effects so got the damage but protected the effect of discarding).

If not, any pokémon, item, supporter, stadium... doing the same? (Now I can't think any but...)

Did you copied the log? Do it next time and paste it here (just the part with the problem, the full log is useless for us and endless!). You'll need it anyway if it's a bug and you need to address Support for they review the bug.

Sorry, I don't have the log...

I'll follow your advice ....

Next time it happens, I'll be prepared...