[CARD] Gengar SM4 #38 - Gnawing Curse adds damage counters when Naganadel's (SM8 #108) Charging Up ability is used

• Please log in to reply

28 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

PandaPyre

Rookie Trainer

• PandaPyre

Hello, I'm here to report a bug in the game I'm currently playing. The ability for Gengar reads that it puts two damage counters on a Pokemon whenever an opponent attaches an Energy Card from their hand. Naganadel's Charging Up ability retrieves energy from the discard pile, but Gengar places damage counters on it regardless in my game.

I'm assuming this is a bug? I could be wrong but I thought I would report it regardless. Thank you.

28 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
Yes, you are correct. Gnawing Curse should not activate when attaching energies from the discard pile or from the deck. This is very likely a bug. If you can, the next time save the game log and send it to the support team via support ticket.

01 December 2018 - 04:15 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello PandaPyre, Im sorry to hear you may have found a bug. Sakura gave you great advice, if you see this bug again please save your game log and send it to our CS team. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 December 2018 - 05:05 PM

KevonG

Novice Trainer

• KevonG

It also happens with Frozen City. When you use Naganadel's ability, you get 2 damage counters.