[GENERAL] Other - Entire collection missing

Game Crash

• Please log in to reply

22 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

Patro12

Rookie Trainer

• Patro12
Hello
My problem is missing cards. I returned to PKMN: TCGonline after 4 years and all my collection just disappeared. Not just collection but even all statistics. I would like to see some explanation or something. Thanks for every help.

22 November 2018 - 06:31 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer Patro12,

I understand that you can not see the cards on your account after returning to the game after being away for 4 years.

There is a known issue that happens in rare cases, that when you return to the game after a prolonged period of time, the first time you log back in your cards will not display. To resolve this issue in most cases, you can simply restart the game and the cards should be visible once again as expected.

I suggest trying that, and if that doesn't work, please do let me know.

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

22 November 2018 - 08:18 PM

Patro12

Rookie Trainer

• Patro12

Hello again,

I tried to login throug iPad and PC all day.  Still same like I´ve never played it before.

23 November 2018 - 12:08 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hello again,

I tried to login throug iPad and PC all day.  Still same like I´ve never played it before.

Hey there!

If you are sure that you have signed into the correct account and you are still missing your collection, please reach out to the support team so they can look into this further with you. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Crash