I notice a lot of people having trouble where a Glitch pops up on older accounts with "Welcome to Deck Manager"
If you need to edit your decks as you wait for your support tickets to file.
1. Go into the versus ladder
2. Play a game to completion
3. Click the list w/ Magnifying glass (2nd in bottom right)
4. This will bring up your deck you just played & game stats. Click the (Eye Icon) on your current deck box
5. This brings up your full deck list. Bottom Right option says "View in deck manager".
6. Click on this brings you to manager. You can edit this current deck and/or if you back out, you can edit your other decks without the Deck Managing Professor from coming up and soft locking you out of the program.
You will need to do this ever time until support fixes your account. This does not remove the "welcome to deck manager glitch" ; it is merely a work around.
Edited by OxleyW, 21 November 2018 - 06:08 PM.
Pokemon TCG Worlds Competitor 2016 (365/300) || @Sn0w3n on Twitter
"Why make friends when you can make a pizza?"