[GENERAL] Login - Unable to log into account

• Please log in to reply

19 November 2018 - 09:37 PM

Robertdg

Rookie Trainer

• Robertdg
I have a account and trying to login on ptcgo and he say that i have no account who has a tip that helps

19 November 2018 - 10:50 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

The fact that you posted this under “game feedback” and not “technical support” gives me reason to believe that the problem sits in front of the keyboard.

Jokes aside, those are the steps I'd take:

1. Create a new account and try it again. If the new account works, there is probably something wrong (maybe a setting?) with your old one.

2. If that doesn't work either try a clean deinstallation (had to do this twice over the last couple of years. Sometimes weird things happen.

3. If those two things don't help I'd contact the technical support and describe them, as detailed as possible, your problem, including your hardware (they'll tell you to re-install the game as well, so you can tick that off your list on your own)

4. If the techs don't find a solution, I'd consider installing MtG Arena.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

27 November 2018 - 06:00 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

I have a account and trying to login on ptcgo and he say that i have no account who has a tip that helps

Hi Trainer,

Thank you for reporting the issue you have to log into the Trading Card Game Online.

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!