Suspended?!?

iPad Login

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

18 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

xxkillerfox123

Rookie Trainer

• xxkillerfox123

Hello trainer xxkillerfox123,

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

This thread is now closed.

Edited by Mod_Elderberry, 18 November 2018 - 08:29 PM.

18 November 2018 - 05:36 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Hi. Not sure what happened to your account, but if you wish to ask for details you need to send a support ticket, as indicated here: https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001123853-Why-was-I-warned-suspended-

To actually send a support ticket, go here (https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000426093-Pok%C3%A9mon-Trading-Card-Game-Online), log in, and click on "Need help with a question?".

18 November 2018 - 08:28 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello trainer xxkillerfox123,

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

This thread is now closed.

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iPad, Login