Cards to recover Battle Compressor and Special Charge?

• Please log in to reply

17 November 2018 - 12:37 PM

Lalamon

Junior Trainer

• Lalamon

Hi

I wanna know if there are cards to recover resources from discard pile into draw pile or into hand to play expanded.

Puzzle Of Time is banned and looking for options.

I want to recover Double Colorless Energy and I have Special Charge. And I'd like to recover the Special Charge.

I want to recover Battle Compressor.

And I want to recover some supporters and there is VS Seeker and I want to recover VS Seeker.

I know Oranguru Ultra Prism gets 3 cards but will be better if I can do with traner cards. I know Dowsing Machine.

What else?

Everything for my kid  :wub:  So hard this is very competitive,

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

17 November 2018 - 04:10 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Sableye, Oranguru and Recycle.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

17 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Sadly there aren't too many good options. Besides the ones Felidae mentioned, I can't think of any others. Pokemon attacks are probably too slow for what you want since you need to attack with something that actually does damage, and Recycle is unreliable because it's a coin flip. All you can really do is be doubly careful when discarding stuff.

Out of curiosity, what deck are you playing? You may have some alternatives to recovering these depending on your deck.

17 November 2018 - 05:08 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

Out of curiosity, what deck are you playing? You may have some alternatives to recovering these depending on your deck.

Battle Compressor and Special Charge? I smell a Night March nearby.

17 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Battle Compressor and Special Charge? I smell a Night March nearby.

I thought the same thing. It's funny, shortly before she posted this I was playing Night March and had the exact same problem. The guy I was playing against Karen'd me twice, and I nearly lost that game. Actually, I'm pretty lucky I won. He had type weakness to Lightning, and in the very last turn I top decked the only card that could have possibly saved me (my last VS Seeker, which got me a Sycamore to discard the NM Cards in my hand). Literally saved by the Heart of the Cards xd

But anyways, that's what I was thinking of.

17 November 2018 - 08:35 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

The guy I was playing against Karen'd me twice.

Classic! I played a budget Night March just this morning, and the dude got up to one hundred and sixty damage and knocked out my Solgaleo(*) before I used the Computer Search in my hand to pull Karen. A couple of turns later he realized he was capped at sixty damage and gave me the gg. Nothing beats Night March like a well timed Karen.

I’m equally surprised that you won that match. Sometimes if you just hang on for long enough, a Hail Mary will come your way. I recommend all Night March decks run berry master instead of Shaymin EX. Zoroark GX lets you trade your Night March cards away and gives you an out when your Ultra Balls and Compressors are gone to discard.

17 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Classic! I played a budget Night March just this morning, and the dude got up to one hundred and sixty damage and knocked out my Solgaleo(*) before I used the Computer Search in my hand to pull Karen. A couple of turns later he realized he was capped at sixty damage and gave me the gg. Nothing beats Night March like a well timed Karen.

I’m equally surprised that you won that match. Sometimes if you just hang on for long enough, a Hail Mary will come your way. I recommend all Night March decks run berry master instead of Shaymin EX. Zoroark GX lets you trade your Night March cards away and gives you an out when your Ultra Balls and Compressors are gone to discard.

Yeah, I experimented with a 2-2 Zoroark-GX line in my NM deck, and it certainly wasn't bad (it was particularly good against Trevenant since it gets one-shotted by Zoroar), but it just felt kind of odd for me. I guess I'm too used to playing my older NM variant from 2 years ago xd

I did win that game almost completely by luck though. Top decked the only card that could have saved me + type advantage. I would have lost otherwise.

18 November 2018 - 12:53 AM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

To be fair, 2-2 Zoroark GX line has been the standard for NM ever since the card was printed ;).

I know what you mean though, I have so many old decks lying around that I either can't play (because certain cards got banned), or that are simply not viable in the current meta any more.

It serves as a nice timeline though – looking at old decks and thinking about the “good old days”. Donphan, Mianshao, Toad+Puff, NM + Archeops, Flareon, Landorus+Bats, I could go on forever ^^.

Edited by Felidae_, 18 November 2018 - 12:54 AM.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

18 November 2018 - 01:15 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

To be fair, 2-2 Zoroark GX line has been the standard for NM ever since the card was printed ;).

I know what you mean though, I have so many old decks lying around that I either can't play (because certain cards got banned), or that are simply not viable in the current meta any more.

It serves as a nice timeline though – looking at old decks and thinking about the “good old days”. Donphan, Mianshao, Toad+Puff, NM + Archeops, Flareon, Landorus+Bats, I could go on forever ^^.

I know right? Good times xd

Ah well, I'm glad that NM stayed mostly untouched even after 2 years. There may be no Puzzle anymore but other than that it's still pretty much the same as before.

20 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

Lalamon

Junior Trainer

• Lalamon

It's a good help all of you. Wish find time later to answer all.
In expanded a lot of decks use special energy and any benefit from Battle Compressor having VS Seeker.
Night March is powerful I must try this deck.

I want make a dark deck for challenges.

Thank you I didn't know Recycle card. Flip coins are not concistent. Sableye Dark Explorers I see. That is perfect for dark.

Thank you I didn't know Recycle card

Edited by Lalamon, 20 November 2018 - 06:15 PM.

Everything for my kid  :wub:  So hard this is very competitive,

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon