[GENERAL] Graphics - Game loads with black screen

• Please log in to reply

15 November 2018 - 10:32 PM

LordStew

Rookie Trainer

• LordStew

I haven't played the game since June. When I started it this afternoon it crashed. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the game will load and play the sounds of it starting then it's just a black screen and the game crashes. 

16 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

It sounds like you may need to check and make sure you have the latest video drivers installed. If everything looks good there, please also check out the minimum requirements here. You can also reach out to the support team for additional help. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". If you submit a ticket be sure to include the crash file. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

16 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

LordStew

Rookie Trainer

• LordStew

Hey there!

It sounds like you may need to check and make sure you have the latest video drivers installed. If everything looks good there, please also check out the minimum requirements here. You can also reach out to the support team for additional help. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". If you submit a ticket be sure to include the crash file. 

Thanks for your help that was the issue. My computer can be like a Gyrados when it comes to updates. Thanks again for the help and have a good weekend.