[Alert] Code Redemption on Website Broken!

• Please log in to reply

15 November 2018 - 08:56 AM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

The main section on the website for Pokemon here where you redeem code cards for online packs is currently broken. This is costing players to redeem the wrong codes that could of cost them several dollars to gather by means of purchasing IRL merchandise.

For example, when I go to enter a code on the website it'll display something like "Lost Thunder", but when I go to claim it, it will actually give me something entirely different.

This is an extreme bug that needs to be prioritized immediately!

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

15 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

This has happened before, i recall reading a post about this. This is however just a visual error, if you go into collection it should have given you the actual product that you redeemed.

15 November 2018 - 11:43 PM

OU7C4ST

Senior Trainer

• OU7C4ST

This has happened before, i recall reading a post about this. This is however just a visual error, if you go into collection it should have given you the actual product that you redeemed.

That's the problem though. I might be gifted codes for giveaways, and enter them to see what they are, and when I write them down, and give them away, they *********** I said they were.

This also hurts code sellers who use the website to enter a mass amount of codes, and relies on the accuracy of the website to display codes correctly. It's a HUGE technical glitch that needs to be fixed now.

OU7C4ST - /r/ptcgo Head Moderator
Twitch's #1 PTCGO Streamer
Founder of OU7C4ST's Card Value Guide

Check out my YT for Deck Reviews, & More!

15 November 2018 - 11:55 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

im not saying its not a problem, im 99.9% sure this has happened in the past before,i remember reading about it.

but im just responding to your post that you said you got different stuff from your code, you should be getting exactly what was on your card code. the game just shows it differently when redeemed but when you go to your collection it actually gives you the correct item.

Edited by XK920XK, 15 November 2018 - 11:56 PM.