[GENERAL] Login - Cannot Reset Password

• Please log in to reply

13 November 2018 - 11:20 PM

AlvinYakitoriM

Rookie Trainer

• AlvinYakitoriM

Hello , ive stop playing pokemon tcg fo a while but recently i wanted to play again , but unfortunately i forgot my pasword , and the e mail that was linked to it was taken down, so i cant recive my password, i made this acount to play pokemon go and to ask for advice, what can i do in this situation to recover my old acount?

i can provide the e mail and my old date to confirm that im the owner but i dont know what to do, 

13 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Have you tried this?

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004365534-I-forgot-my-Pok%C3%A9mon-Trainer-Club-password-How-do-I-reset-it-

In addition to your e-mail address, you can provide other details about you and your account to reset your password (screen name, date of birth, etc.).  From my understanding, you can update your e-mail as part of the process.

"This is the email address you use for your account. Though it can be updated, it is likely to be the same email you used to create your account. This is a required field."

Edited by RobRatt, 13 November 2018 - 11:48 PM.

14 November 2018 - 12:46 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hello , ive stop playing pokemon tcg fo a while but recently i wanted to play again , but unfortunately i forgot my pasword , and the e mail that was linked to it was taken down, so i cant recive my password, i made this acount to play pokemon go and to ask for advice, what can i do in this situation to recover my old acount?

i can provide the e mail and my old date to confirm that im the owner but i dont know what to do, 

Hey there!

When you attempt to make changes to your account/recover account information (reset your password, retrieve your username, change email) an email will be sent to the original email that is on file with your account. If you do not have access to this email the best thing to do would be to reach out to your email provider. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!