Shedinja LOT now has a new bug

• Please log in to reply

09 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

maxcos

Rookie Trainer

• maxcos

I'm glad you patched the cards, thanks! But there's still a problem with Shedinja LOT:    

my opponent had 1 prize left, he KOed my Ninjask equipped with a Shedinja. He didn't take the prize but as soon as Ninjask hit the discard pile the "DEFEAT" screen appeared anyways :(       

There were no other effects in play (like Shrine of Punishment), the opponent attack didn't affect the bench and I had other pokemons on the bench.

Edited by maxcos, 09 November 2018 - 11:19 AM.

09 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I know you said there were no other effects, but just to double check; 

• Was Lysandre Labs in play (tool effects are negated)?

• Were you KO'd by something that would have allowed your opponent to take extra prizes (like Guzzlord-GX)?

• Did your opponent KO you with an attack that ignores all effects of the defending Pokemon such as Mewtwo-GX? [I don't actually know if this can bypass Shedinja LOT or Life Dew, just thinking of the possibility]

I suppose that even if one of these were true, it would still be weird that the animation of your opponent taking the prize didn't happen. I'm thinking it could be a bugged animation rather than bugged effect, but given the information you've provided I'm more inclined to thinking it was an actual bug.

One more thing: was Shedinja LOT working properly up to the point where your opponent had only 1 prize left? And, has this happened to you again? If this does happen to you again, next time save the gamelog. It could help the patching team identify and fix the bug faster.

09 November 2018 - 01:05 PM

maxcos

Rookie Trainer

• maxcos

All 3 scenarios were not the case, it was a regular Golisopod GX's attack, no Stadium and I still had cards in the deck too. Up till that point Shedinja's ability worked properly.

I'm gonna try to force the situation once again and, if it happens, I'll save the log and post it here