Possible lost zone glitch

• Please log in to reply

09 November 2018 - 03:53 AM

Zyragoon

Rookie Trainer

• Zyragoon
So I was in a pvp match and my opponent was playing guzzlord GX. He used Guzzlord's attack eat sloppily, but when he did this he discarded the beast energy prism star card, then after the other energy were attached to Guzzlord. The beat energy came BACK from the lost zone and attached it's self to Guzzlord. I know Guzzlord's attack is supposed to get energy back, but is it supposed to get it back from the lost zone? Has anyone else encountered this?🤔

Be the best that only you can be, because you are your self.

09 November 2018 - 04:17 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

the energies technically never reaches the discard or lost zone piles.

you basically reveal the top 5 cards and attach first then toss the remaining non energy cards.

09 November 2018 - 04:54 AM

Zyragoon

Rookie Trainer

• Zyragoon

Ok thank you for clearing that up!

10 November 2018 - 02:37 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Effects resolve after all conditions have been cleared.  That means the game doesn't "check" to see if a prism star in in the discard until after the attack is over- the fact that it did technically go there doesn't matter.  Now, if this were M:TG, and that were an equipment, it would very much go into exile. :)

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

10 November 2018 - 04:44 AM

Zyragoon

Rookie Trainer

• Zyragoon

Effects M:TG.

Haha Magic TG lol I have played a few games before.. Thanks for explaining that