Tapu Fini GX for Tapu Lele GX

• Please log in to reply

07 November 2018 - 06:50 PM

TapuFortniteGX

Rookie Trainer

• TapuFortniteGX

I pulled a Tapu Lele GX and I dont have any use for it. But I really need a Tapu Fini GX for my water deck. Would a "Tapu for Tapu" trade be fair? I put the offer up in public. I put a few more things in too. I need 4 Switch Rafts and 4 Rough Seas and so I added 4 All Night Party [stadium for stadium] and 4 Escape Rope [switch card for switch card] to make it fair. 

07 November 2018 - 06:53 PM

TapuFortniteGX

Rookie Trainer

• TapuFortniteGX

The trade was accepted in less than a minute, so I guess it was fair. I don't need this post anymore. This can be closed. 

07 November 2018 - 08:24 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014

I pulled a Tapu Lele GX and I dont have any use for it. But I really need a Tapu Fini GX for my water deck. Would a "Tapu for Tapu" trade be fair? I put the offer up in public. I put a few more things in too. I need 4 Switch Rafts and 4 Rough Seas and so I added 4 All Night Party [stadium for stadium] and 4 Escape Rope [switch card for switch card] to make it fair.

Tapu-Lele GX is worth about 21 packs. A Tapu-Lele is well worth 3 Tapu-Fini's. You should have kept it.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

07 November 2018 - 09:10 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Try not making trade posts if you didn’t actually make the trade.

We both know that the value of Tapu Lele-GX isn’t a stranger to you. While that you might think that pretending to be a trading newbie is funny, it’s more annoying than anything else.

Friendship is magic!

07 November 2018 - 10:32 PM

TheBlackxRanger

Novice Trainer

• TheBlackxRanger

The trade was accepted in less than a minute, so I guess it was fair. I don't need this post anymore. This can be closed. 

lmao, you made someones day, thats for sure. Google outcast card value guide for current card values

08 November 2018 - 12:40 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

lmao, you made someones day, thats for sure. Google outcast card value guide for current card values

He's well aware of ou7c4st and the price guide.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/65438-lf-tapu-lele-gx-gri-13718-computer-search-bcr-1379/

As @Aurora pointed out, this thread is a waste.  There's no LMAO here.