I have a complaint about Trainer Challenge. :(

• Please log in to reply

07 November 2018 - 04:25 AM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

In the Gold League of the Trainer Challenge, Kendall is impossible to defeat. She is impossible to defeat because the card Robo Substitute is banned. Every time she attempts to use this card, the game crashes. Please replace the card in her deck with something the AI can use. I would like my booster packs, and she's the last trainer I need to take this league. Thank you for your consideration concerning this matter.

07 November 2018 - 11:50 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I see how this is annoying, but it's just a matter of time. Robo Substitute can't be banned forever. In the worst case scenario, it should be fixed by the release of the next patch. There are a lot of cards that are banned for the same bugged card interaction as Robo Substitute, so fixing this issue should be high in the priority list (probably).

Again, I'd expect this to be fixed by no later than the next patch (no guarantees though, I'm not a TPCi employee). At that point you can continue your trainer challenge.

07 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

I see how this is annoying, but it's just a matter of time. Robo Substitute can't be banned forever. In the worst case scenario, it should be fixed by the release of the next patch. There are a lot of cards that are banned for the same bugged card interaction as Robo Substitute, so fixing this issue should be high in the priority list (probably).

Again, I'd expect this to be fixed by no later than the next patch (no guarantees though, I'm not a TPCi employee). At that point you can continue your trainer challenge.

Thanks!

07 November 2018 - 09:26 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

An announcement just came in an hour and a half ago that the problem has been fixed and the temporary bans have been lifted. You should be able to continue the Trainer Challenge now.

(Nice job fixing it fast btw, I thought it would have taken longer).

Edited by Sakura150612, 07 November 2018 - 09:26 PM.

08 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

An announcement just came in an hour and a half ago that the problem has been fixed and the temporary bans have been lifted. You should be able to continue the Trainer Challenge now.

Thanks again! Have a fabulous day.

09 November 2018 - 06:30 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, we are glad to be able to surpass expectations when we can. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 November 2018 - 12:40 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Hello there, we are glad to be able to surpass expectations when we can. 

You're welcome :)