??? about this forum

• Please log in to reply

27 April 2011 - 10:51 PM

coolestman22

Rookie Trainer

• coolestman22
I'd like a staff person to answer this but is this forum for only trading cards in the program or the real cardboard like pokegym?

27 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

Mod_Snow

• Mod_Snow
Hello!

I believe that you mean the virtual/physical pokemon cards when you say program/cardboard. And yes, this is a forum for pretty much everything Pokemon :)

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Moderator Snow
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Mods are always just a hoppip, skiploom, and a jumpluff away!”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

Nemoonful

Rookie Trainer

• Nemoonful
Great! Then I have a question that I've been dwelling on for a long time:

I have a pokemoncard with Muchuru... It looks exactly like a real pokemoncard, except for two things:

One, it's printed on what seams to be a former Tauroscard, but with a Muchuru picture, name on top, and different HP and attacking points. Even so, it still seems to have been printed in one piece.

Two, Muchuru never made it even to the pokedex. Though I think it excists as a pokemon in the videogame.

Now, here is my question: Could this be a missprint by the pokemon printing factory, or is it a total fake?

I thought there might be a chance it is indeed fake, but then again... when considering where I got it from... well, let's just say it's a couple of years old(actually more along the lines of seven years), and I got it in a really small village in Sweden where i lived at the moment (I was like twelve or something). Most kids my age didn't even have access to a printer, so...

Anyway, an aswer would be much appreciated.

27 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

Mod_Lorello

Retired

• Mod_Lorello
Hey, Nemoonful!

May I direct you to support.pokemon.com for the answering of these types of questions? The dedicated staff there will be more than happy to look into the matter for you. Make a ticket, include scans and whatever other information you have and wait for an answer!

Lorello

Prof_Lorello
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://support.pokemon.com"]Support Portal [/url]and submit a ticket!

28 April 2011 - 12:09 AM

Nemoonful

Rookie Trainer

• Nemoonful
Thank you! I've been searching for some place to direct my question, but there's so many long English words on all these pokemon sites, and even though I know English pretty well, it's still my second language.

So thanks!

28 April 2011 - 12:28 AM

sibbaldk

Rookie Trainer

• sibbaldk
Sweet didn't know we could go to support for somthing like that i got a furret card with the attack keep eye (keen eye) and a magma energy with 3 misprints in the discription. can you throw up a link,? i find it a real pain to get to what i'm looking for in the support stuff.

28 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

coolestman22

Rookie Trainer

• coolestman22
OK cool. Is there a limit on the number of threads you can have in here, and how do you PM someone?

29 April 2011 - 03:11 AM

coolestman22

Rookie Trainer

• coolestman22

OK cool. Is there a limit on the number of threads you can have in here, and how do you PM someone?

29 April 2011 - 03:48 AM

Prof_Midvali

Rookie Trainer

• Prof_Midvali

No there is no limit to how many threads you can have, but we do encourage users to not post repetitive or previously posted threads.

As far as a PM system, there is currently not one implemented and no announced plans for the addition of one yet. The closest you can come is the chat system built into the TCGO interface.

[i]

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at[url=http://support.pokemon.com] support.pokemon.com[/url] with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

29 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

coolestman22

Rookie Trainer

• coolestman22
i didn't want to, but the first one i never got a response, so i bumped it.